This overnight oat recipe is basically a spin off of my other, but it has a bunch of new fun flavors so I thought I’d update it! When the warm weather hits, overnight oats are super clutch. They let you not only prep your breakfast the night before, but when you wake up you have something super filling and energy-rich to power you through your morning. I love these before a morning workout or a long day of classes. They’re great in the summer and super adaptable to any added ingredients you have on hand. I hope you make them!
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 6 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp maca powder (I use Organic Burst)
- 1-2 tsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp goji berries
- 1 tbsp golden raisins
- 1/2 finely diced or mashed banana
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Finely sliced apple (I used a mandoline to get thin and even slices)
- Mint, for garnish
- The night before, prep the oats by combining everything (except raspberries) into a mason jar. Stir it around quite a bit so that the chia seeds don’t clump up together. Shake it a couple times before you go to bed. Cover and leave in the fridge overnight.
- In the morning, remove mason jar from fridge, uncap, and stir everything around. It should be pretty thick, so if you prefer a thinner consistency you can add more almond milk. Pour into a bowl.
- Prepare the raspberries by heating on a low heat with a splash of water until you can mash them with the back of a fork. Remove from heat and stir through your oats. Garnish with apple slices and mint. Enjoy!